We’re rounding up the top 5 public safety blogs of 2020, with topics ranging from formerly incarcerated persons being trained as firefighters, COVID-19 testing in law enforcement settings, and much more! If you’re still wanting to learn more about recent public safety legislation, be sure to check out our Webinar-on-Demand, “2021 Legislative Update for Public Safety,” presented by the Chair of LCW’s Public Safety Practice Group, Partner Geoffrey S. Sheldon.
The Top Five Public Safety Blogs of 2020 (So Far):
- AB 2147 Clears Career Paths for Formerly Incarcerated Persons Trained as Firefighters
- Issues Public Employers Face During Mass Protest – Question and Answer
- COVID Briefing: COVID-19 Testing and Law Enforcement
- UPDATE: March 30, 2020, Governor Newsom Issues Executive Order Extending One-Year Statute of Limitations for Administrative Investigations of Police Officers
- AB 1599 Seeks To Modify SB 1421, Potentially Further Expanding Public Access to Peace Officer Records Related to Sexual Assault